Sunday, July 7, 2013

Introducing Our Third Girl: Brittaney.


 
"I'm a big dreamer with little motivation." Music, art, movies, and reading are my passions. Anything dealing with my creative side, I love it. Reading a good book or watching a good movie let's me visit places I never thought I would be able to. Some of the biggest lessons I've gotten in this life have been from one of the two.  I get a kick from helping people, makes me feel happy. I dream all kinds of dreams, whether or not I achieve them is up to me. I want to be an artist, a singer, an actor, a writer, an archeologist, a zoologist, a world traveler and plenty of other things. I don't want to end up regretting my life because I didn't take risks. Risks are what it's all about. Yes I did just watch Grumpy Old Men, and yes I do love that movie. :) I have my beliefs and my morals, and I will never let anyone change that. I stand up for what I think is right, although I may not be right all the time. I like to get my point across, and because of this you might find me stubborn, maybe a bit annoying. I haven't reached anywhere near my full potential yet in this life, but I'm still young and I know that I have plenty of time to do so. Try to categorize me, you can't. You might think you have me pinned, but eventually I will shock you and completely change your opinion of me. This actually happens more than you would think. I'm working on being myself, who is a person that I don't think anybody knows, including me. I believe people are constantly changing and finding out who you are is a lifelong journey, so I'm in it for the long haul. I have a 3 month old puppy whose name is Sora. He is my baby and I love him. My other baby is Michael, who is 23 years old, and he could possibly be the love of my life. I love my little family, friends included. The people in my life are the ones who have shaped me into who I am today. Oh yeah, my name is Brittaney and I am 22 years old going on 12. Forgot that bit. "If you cannot be a poet, be the poem." -David Carradine


-Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment