August Spotlight Author
1. I write erotica, but my favorite books are mainly high school drama or teen dystopian fiction. Or classics.
2. I'm a vegetarian and have been for most of my life.
3. I have a ridiculously high gamer score and it's one of my proudest accomplishments.
4. The only food I am capable of cooking is lasagna.
5. I have eaten meals that consisted entirely of candy. This year.
6. I'm a sucker for Broadway musicals.
7. Despite my online personality, I'm extremely shy.
8. My favorite smell is oil paintings in an art museum.
9. I don't cry in movies, unless an animal dies. Then I cry for days.
10. I don't know how to relax on vacation. Every trip becomes a checklist and I actually check things off each night when I get back to the hotel.
11. I'm in my 30's and I spent more than 20 of those years in school. I have a BA and two Master's (and half of a third).
12. I watch a ton of reality TV and I hate it. I actually complain about how much I hate it while I watch it (from my DVR, because I'm in a constant state of conflict with myself).
13. Peppermint iced lattes are the best thing ever.
14. I actually like almost everything. I try to find the good in things. The only exception is anything I do. Then I am unbelievably harsh.
15. I have a ridiculous shoe addiction yet I wear the same pair every day. The rest just sit there and make me happy.
16. I have a thing for brothers and angels. Supernatural is the sexiest show on TV.
17. I won't sleep during the entire Olympics. And then I won't watch sports again until the next Olympics.
18. My favorite song is "Firework" by Katy Perry and my favorite types of music are punk and folk.
19. My dream job is to be a curator at the Met.
20. I have an unhealthy crush on Paul Rudd.
21. If I could, I would sleep from and stay up all night. That would be the perfect schedule.
22. I want to go to Australia more than anywhere else in the world.
23. I've been known to play five hours of a FPS and then turn to Professor Layton on the DS.
24. I am addicted to trivia. Board games, mobile apps, game shows. Doesn't matter. I could honestly sit for days and take quizzes.
25. I'm nowhere near as interesting as my characters.
She sounds pretty interesting to me huh? What about you? :)
Be on the lookout for our interview with Sarah on the 19th and she'll be stopping by the blog on her Blog Tour on the 20th. Fun stuff!